- A Chat with Kevin Falls, producer of “Journeyman”
- This interview clarifies what’s going on with NBC and Journeyman. Sounds like NBC does plan to air the rest of the season (except, it seems, the finale). It boggles the mind.
- In All Fairness … Internet Explorer Still Stinks
- “This is the story of how SitePoint tried to give Internet Explorer a fighting chance … and it lost anyway.” While IE7’s CSS support is certainly improved, it still contains a number of bugs.
- Comcast firmware update disables serial control
- I was bit by this, which resulted in shows flagged safe for KidZone really being whatever was on HBO. Switched to IR blaster, which misfired and so we missed the Macy’s Parade (kids are bummed). Thanks Comcast!
- Total HD dual-format discs unlikely to ever see the light of day
- Warner Brother’s attempt to help negate the HD Disc format war fails to get off the ground. If I’m reading the subtext, it’s because retailers wouldn’t know where to shelve them.
- NBC Gives Journeyman Two-Week Notice
- More proof (if needed) that NBC is run by morons. If the live Nielsens for Journeyman don’t improve November 26th, then they will yank the show. Watching via TiVo or Online does not count (even though they push watching the show online). *sigh*
The new series of Doctor Who begins airing tonight on the Sci-Fi channel in the US. The first two episodes will air back to back. I’ve seen it and it’s good stuff. Watch it! Set your Tivo.
You can find the schedule here.